Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Monday, October 31, 2016

A Tour of the Woodstock Neighborhood


We recently took a tour of the Woodstock neighborhood, and I wanted to give you a look. This neighborhood has some great shops and restaurants, and plenty of architectural charm.


Today I'm excited to give you a quick tour of the Woodstock neighborhood in Portland.

This area has some great restaurants, grocery stores, health care facilities, and many kinds of shops, all within walking distance. My person personal favorite is New Seasons, which has a rooftop bar.

The neighborhood has many mid-century homes and some turn of the century homes, as well as new construction. In the video above, you can see a quaint mid-century ranch with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, which sold in March 2016 for just under $400,000.

Thanks for joining me on the tour. If you have any questions about this wonderful neighborhood, give me a call or send me an email. I'd be happy to help you!

No comments :

Post a Comment